If you are interested in any of our positions, or feel you may be a good fit for other potential job openings please email your resume and cover letter to Mrs. Patty Smith at [email protected].
Celebrity Motor Cars was founded by New Jersey Entrepreneur Tom Maoli in 2011. Celebrity Motor Cars delivers an unparalleled sales and service experience with the highest standards of service and professionalism, and as an organization this methodology flows from the top down. As a company, we are unmatched with our dedication to creating the ultimate customer experience. Each of our individual dealerships have been recognized with numerous awards for sales, service and outstanding performance.
We attract and employ the finest sales professionals in the industry by actively investing in our company and our associates. We provide ongoing training and support to keep our Lexus Sales Consultants at the top of their game and offer competitive compensation packages along with benefits that are continually under review and expansion. Lexus of Route 10 is committed to being an essential part of the social and economic well-being of our communities. We believe that our success is inextricably linked with the growth and vitality of the communities in which we, and our clients, operate and live. Our culture of community engagement is exemplified through our volunteerism, philanthropy, non-financial support, and the civic engagement of our team members. If you are looking for a career with an extraordinary company, Lexus of Route 10 is the perfect choice for your sales career. Experience Amazing.
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest Lexus technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales negotiations
- Directly report to the Sales Manager(s) regarding forecasts, objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ability to use technology; familiarity with CDK, Automotive Mastermind and Momentum CRM preferred
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Professional communication skills with your customers
You will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions on the guests and visitors. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, visitors and members, help them whatever they need while in the building. You will be professionally dressed and answering phone calls in a polite tone and re-directing calls to respective departments. Also, you will perform various front desk duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, deposits, etc., assuming administrative authority for your responsibilities. Enormous potential for advancement within the dealer group.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our BDC group. Interested applicants should be exceptionally motivated individuals and self starters and excited to be a part of a successful team. Our ideal candidate should be organized, energetic and enthusiastic about joining one of the most successful luxury dealerships in North Jersey. Experience in ADP/CDK Momentum preferred.
We are willing to train a driven individual who demonstrates a will to be successful. Position description:The ideal candidate will be responding to customer inquiry. Coordinate appointments for sales and service staff. Follow up with customers after the sale, along with a significant amount of outbound customer calling.
- exceptional communication skills – phone and email
- motivated self starter
- thrive in a team environment
- good organization skills
- goal driven
Immediate opening for a qualified Automotive Finance Manager for Lexus Location. Seeking someone with a positive attitude and a leadership mentality.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to);
- Establish a positive relationship with customers & ensure the highest level of customer service throughout the process.
- Maintain a high level of sales customer satisfaction.
- Present warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership to customers & also train consultants.
- Secure and finalize transaction in a legal and ethical manner while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealership’s accounting office in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Skills required (included but not limited to);
- Prior experience in a dealership F&I department.
- Prior experience in sales & team management.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Consent to a Background Check